Thursday, October 18, 2012

Free Write 2

im suposed to be free writing and i started late. I was waiting for someone to saY GO. AND THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. so, anyways battlestar galactica rocks my face of, and i really want to dress up as one of the charaters at some point, maybe halloween. but this year im going to dress as a porcelan doll for halloween. It suits me perfectsly. ive had numerouspeople tell me my skin looks like porcelean. My former coworker als called me her porcelean doll. kind creepy, but I guess thats what you get when you avoid the siun and hev pasty white skin. one thing is for sure, ill lookk much better that those orange girls running around when im older, tanning agaes people so much. speaking of looking good when youre older whats wrong with just a wee bit of botox when im 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment