Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Free write 4?

In west philidelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spend most of my days. chillin out maxin` relaxin` all cool and all shootin` some b ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good. started causin` trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said your movin` with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whislted for a cab and when It came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I scould say that this cab is something but I thoght naw forget it. Yo homes tyo bel Air! I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later" looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel AIr. BOOYAH! now you know the lyrics to the fresh prince of bell  Air. Save maybe one word that I didnt know. That show is so iconic for a 90`s kid, and it is incredibly hard to find one who doesnt know it. If you do find a 90`s kid that doesnt know this song, it is a crime punishable by death. Maybe not, but they will be banned from society! well, maybe not, but they WILL carry the tiitle of epic loser for all eternity...or at least until they die. Hey!...maybe it is punishable by death after all. What a happy ending. O, my hand hurts now. please tell us to stop writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment